Thursday, August 26, 2010

in the depth of my soul there is a wordless song

If going back to school could only look this good...
i've constantly been thinking how much my style is going to change once i start school. cause i'm going to be dancing basically every day which means= tights, leotards, sweat pants and stretchy pants.
school is mon-fri.
i may lose my sense of style. and as corny and silly as that may sound, it scares me a tad.

PS i peaced out of facebook.
i may come crawling back in a couple months or so, but i want to experience life without facebook, seeing as i've been addicted to it for the past 5 years. so sad.
[if you are my friend and you need to contact me, comment on my blog, twitter or e-mail me.]



▲natt

1 comment:

Regan said...

I love that first bag! I used to dance a lot, but now I just do it at school and a few classes after... I quit last year

Regannnn
a-fashion-ado.blogspot.com