Tuesday, April 5, 2011

i blame the never-ending rainy weather for my emotions that are running loose.

*siiighhhhhhh*

the quote that says "those who don't sleep confuse their dreams with reality" keeps coming back to me. 
just the other day on the bus ride home i kept falling asleep and waking up but only being partially awake. every time i closed my eyes i would dream about something different & as soon as i woke up again i'd be confused & wonder if what i was dreaming about had actually happened. i was so delirious and confused. not to mention this bus ride is one of many where i fall asleep. & it's true that i haven't been getting enough sleep at night. it's terrible, my body is totally running down. but with the little time left with school i'm just kickin my way through...


▲natt

No comments: