Wednesday, November 21, 2012

today & tonight.


sweater- Zara, denim button-up- Community thrift, denim jacket & leopard print shoes- F21, distressed jeans- old Hudson jeans, grey toque- Aritzia, skull necklace- Oasap [use: n4w4y5 for 20% off]

Tuesdays & Thursdays are my favorites cause i don't start school until 1.
I wake up at a decent hour, enjoy my breakfast & tea/coffee and read.
Currently enjoying reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. I've seen the movie and was told the book was fantastic as well.

Tonight i watched "Never Let Me Go".
oh gosh.
... my two favorite quote(s):

"It had never occurred to me that our lives, which had been so closely interwoven, could unravel with such speed. If i'd known, maybe i'd have kept tighter hold of them and not let unseen tides pull us apart".

"Maybe none of us really understand what we've lived through, or feel we've had enough time".


photo via tumblr



makes my heart both melt & hurt. 




▲natt

No comments: