Thursday, January 10, 2013

cheer up buttacup

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
Psalm 71:20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

1 Peter 5:6-7
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.





▲natt

2 comments:

nik said...

:(((( I love you.

Anonymous said...

Where is your striped sweater from??