Tuesday, August 10, 2010

city sista

                                            [crop top-USED;washed out jeans, chain rings-wasteland;studded belt-thrifted;shades-true value vintage]

i know i just went to cali & blew tons'a money, but yesterday, i couldn't help myself. when i find myself in a vintage store it's veryyyy difficult to refrain from purchasing something that is 'perfect'. to be frankly honest, i just use the line 'it's perfect!' as an excuse to splurge my money on the item.
i invested in a pair of shades & specs & crop top.
so generally i didn't go crazy, but i did spend a load on the glasses... so i would say, being the bargain hunting, cheapo gal i am. i really need'a learn how to be careful with my money though, lately i've been spending it out of my ears. tsk tsk.
sam & i walked the streets of van together. our first ever date & it was lovely. we rested our bones at cafe crepe & chowed down on crepes and paninis and googled our eyes of cute waiters. *sigh*
i'm thinking of making a fashion haul video. just for the fun.
i know that's a very youtube-y type thing to do, but i'd really like to share some of my proud-of items i uncovered in cali that i brought home.


▲natt

2 comments:

Bub said...

Love the outfit! Very funky
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
follow me?

nik said...

you ALWAYS eat crepes! try somewhere else funky. like bin 941 or bin 942. or my fave resto on davie: lolita's, a lil mexican cantina.my list could go on...